Relax your lunch box with Mixed Sprouts Corn Chaat this summer
Dump the fried and salty junks and increasing your Craving for chaat this summer. Trying the healthy version of sprouts and corn chaat recipe will give you a relaxed lunch exeperience. Loaded with proteins, Vitamin K, dietary fiber, Vitamin C, and Folate, this recipe is a storehouse of nutrients.
- 15g mixed sprouts, boiled
- 15g corn, boiled
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp coriander chutney
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder or paprika
- Salt to taste
- A handful pomegranate seeds, to garnish
- A handful freshly chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
How to Make Mixed Sprouts Corn Chaat
- Soak the sprouts overnight and next morning pressure cook it for around 10-15 minutes. Strain well.
- Now in as bowl, combine all the ingredients together and serve. Simple to prepare, easy to consume.
Share and Enjoy